Click

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

OTB

I'm currently on the block right now, so I won't forcefully put out something that I don't want to. Or do I? I think that's one of the biggest problems when it comes to writing, or simply creating anything. Our own thoughts and insecurities get in the way, and because of that we block ourselves off from what we truly can be. I have to get over that, personally, as you can see. I'm just kind of stream-of-consciousness-ing it, not really thinking about what I'm gonna say next. Just going with the flow, you know? And moments like that in life are okay. Y'all have no idea how many things I confront with no preparation, I just wing it and go in and see what happens. Like Javi says, "Just pull up, bang deezy" haha. 

But I'm not worried. Not worried about this, not worried about my current financial aid situation (GG), not worried about my family probs, not worried about anything. I know everything will come to make sense very soon. Life life life life life. You know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment