Click

Friday, March 25, 2022

23

The biggest regret about my 22nd birthday was that I didn’t listen to “22” by Taylor Swift at all. Other than that, I can’t think about much to complain about last year.


Last year I thought 22 was such an old age to be. I made a friend named Rin 2 days ago and talking with her really re-shaped how young I really am. 


Moving forward from that conversation I realized how special my ability is to connect and resonate with others. Back in June I said: 


“I feel like my purpose in this world is to create things that resonate with people and help the people around me to be better. I say this because I feel that my greatest skill is that I’m able to say things that will stick to people and they remember it.”



Moving forward into 23 I aim to further my connecting ability and develop even more relationships into my life. I’ve always known how deep my reach went, I never really thought about how far I can take it. And that’s what I plan to do this year.



Thank you to everyone who connects with me and connects in me and loves in me

I’m still moving still but I’m looking to get past my momentary feelings of stagnation

I could never lose my belief, cause it was a few years ago I couldn’t even see me

23 Jordan year but I still feel like the same me, I think that’s a good thing

Looking into the people around me and how they create me

I’m further understanding who and what I am every year

Loving into the people and connections around me

Continue to be there for the people that love you

Because I really need you more than you know

I hope I can return that favor for you one day

And I think I will, that’s why I’m excited

For you and for me and for us

Thank you forever, with love

I love you forever, with love

Forever, with love

With love,

Izeezus


No comments:

Post a Comment